Do you have a blog that needs content on a daily basis? Are you struggling with writer’s block or do you just need some help expanding your content library? If you answered Yes to either of these questions, then this post might be for you.
You know the AI content writer can get your website noticed and can put your business on the map. Most of these tools are designed to use writing models created by humans, thus keeping your SEO in check.
In this post we are going to discuss Top 10 AI Writers & Content Generator tools with their reviews. All these websites have been tested by our experts & these SaaS tools/softwares can produce essays, short stories, articles, Long form content, ad copies and more.
We Have Discussed in Detail About
We ran our own mini-Turing test for all of the AI writers on our list. We tried to trick each one by feeding them facts and statements, mixed in with a few lies. Some of them were totally fooled, some partially – and some detected that there was something wrong almost immediately.
So if you’re thinking “Why use an AI writer tool when I can hire a human one to get my work done more quickly?”, read on and find out
Why Top AI Content writing tools are effective in content creation Industry?
Here are some of the reasons why AI writing tools are effective & works well.
1. AI tools know how to write about topic.
AI writing tools are designed with “writing styles” that match the audience’s needs. For instance, they will be able to use a conversational tone and make it more conversational language when writing to a teen audience, while in formal essays they will be able to add elements such as humor and vivid details.
Also these tools take your data to improve them & give better content everytime you use them.
2. AI writers can respond at any time of the day.
AI writers don’t require holidays like human writers, so you don’t need to worry that they might not be available for you during certain periods of the week and beyond. This can also be especially useful for busy professionals who might not have enough time to get everything done during work hours.
3. AI writers are fast and can finish projects very quickly.
On an average, each AI writing tool is able to complete a 500-1000 word article from scratch in less than an hour – and some articles can be edited even faster (and with higher grammar standards).
4. AI writers are usually cheaper than human writers.
The best AI writers can be purchased for less than $3 per 500 words, and a few premium ones for less than $1. Obviously, this is much lower than the cost of hiring a full-time writer to work on your project from start to finish (which might cost up to $10-$15 per 500 words).
Below you’ll find a brief overview of each AI content generator tool and its main features.
10 Best AI Writers tools & Content Generator Tools & It’s Features Comparison
|Tool||Free Trial||User Friendly||SEO Compatible||Content Templates||Pricing|
|Ink For All||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
1. Jasper – Ranked #1 in Top AI Writer Tool list:
Jasper is a machine-learning tool for creating content. This AI writing tool works with a variety of platforms. With Jasper, you can choose the writing style best suited for your list’s audience and subject matter, and also have it adjusted to match your voice and tone. With Jasper, you can write quality articles in just seconds without any human interaction whatsoever – which is way more cost-effective than hiring a human writer.
It is the most powerful AI writer tool in the market right now. You can basically write all types of sales copy, online copy, marketing copy, and articles also. Jasper also comes with boss mode which can write large content very fast by using more than one writing style at once.
- Provides best-match content writing styles.
- Can also write articles with more than one style depending on your request
- Content is created using natural language processing, which makes it even more humanlike than other AI writers.
- Can also create articles using different templates, which are based on the topic you choose, tone, and style.
- The tool can change its writing style depending on your input (telling it to have a formal tone will result in an elaboration style, and a more conversational one will produce a conversation style)
- This AI writer tool is easy to use – you don’t need any training, just choose the desired topic and then adjust the options (i.e. the tone and language). The tool tracks every variation, so every time it writes again it will be better than before (think of it as a learning mode).
Pros and Cons of Jasper – AI Writer Tool:
Check Out The Jasper Demo Video Below:
Jasper’s pricing is a little bit on the higher end as you can pay as much for a full year’s worth of unlimited use. But you can always try the free version first to see if it’s the right fit for you.
You can get it for a low-cost subscription of $29/month for a 20,000 words limit and that’s only if you’re a professional.
2. Rytr : #2 best AI writing tools
Rytr is a well-known AI writer tool that was created to help with writing. It helps you write articles in the standard tone and voice of your brand, so you can feel confident about its quality. You can create an article as creative or as simple as you like – with or without images, videos, and different styles – in just minutes. The tool uses natural language processing and is able to learn from different kinds of content (e.g., blog posts, emails, FAQ pages).
The tool automates the whole article creation process from creating the content to designing it. And since its AI systems are constantly learning, it will get better at writing based on the feedback it gets from editors and users alike. This also means you don’t have to spend a lot of time training the system, as it will learn on its own. What’s more, Rytr is user-friendly and can be used by all skill levels (from newbies to advanced users).
- Works seamlessly with a number of platforms including WordPress, HubSpot (thus also creating great landing page content), and Shopify. The tool is so versatile that you can even create your own editing interface with whatever tools you need to work with.
- Features are constantly being added by the Rytr team – so you know it’ll only get better over time.
- The fast and easy-to-use interface comes with a wide variety of choices, images, and designs (including free ones)
- Upgrades are included in the price to ensure you save money even if you decide to buy multiple years’ worth of upgrades.
- Automatically learns and gets better over time (but it won’t write for you if you don’t tell it what to write about).
Pros and Cons of Rytr – AI Writer Tool:
Check Out The Rytr Demo Video Below:
Rytr’s pricing varies based on the number of articles for which you want them to create content – whether it’s 1 or 200, there is a subscription plan that fits your needs. The best plans start at $9/month to get access to up to 50,000 characters per month. More articles for that price are available based on the length of your subscription (which starts at $99/year). They offer a wide variety of plans and prices that are accurate and affordable even for bigger businesses. This is why Rytr has made it one of the tops AI writers today. Start today and save up to 30% today!
3. Write Cream: – AI Tool to generate blog Articles
Write Cream is software designed to help you create content for any WordPress site. It’s like having a personal assistant writing for you, as it takes your input and gives it new meaning. The personal assistant also learns what content is popular over time, so when readers engage with the content – it can then be adapted to make even more of a difference.
Write cream helps you create blog posts as well as letters, newsletters and so much more. This tool allows you to save time and energy easily by taking care of the writing tasks for you.
- Write Cream allows you to start writing articles immediately using its simple steps (all through the easy-to-use interface). You can even create a draft, edit it and save it before publishing it.
- Has a variety of benefits, including:
a) You can include images and videos in your content by inserting them into each writing step – but they aren’t necessarily required to be in the article as they can also be added later on. So you can still choose to include them or not at your own discretion.
b) If you want to link something on your website or somewhere else that you would like to share with your readers, you simply have to insert the URL in the “source” field (or just type it).
c) It gives you the ability to link to social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, so your audience is made up of people who are also interested in what you’re writing about.
d) You can use images and video to create a visual appeal too, but they don’t have to always be used. The tool works with a variety of design setups that you can apply to your site. Simply save the design in your account so you can use it again another time.
e) You will also be able to create HTML5 templates of your content if they are uniquely designed such as if you cover a certain topic but don’t want every article on that particular topic written the same way.
- Has a wide variety of writing templates and topics to choose from (all of which are easily accessible from the interface).
- Provides you with 100% proofreading and editing for all your writing. The tool also creates native web pages for every article that you create, so you can easily update them, later on, to ensure they all look the same. Just upload the modified pages in the FTP folder and your site will automatically update the pages in a matter of seconds.
- Has an easy-to-use interface that allows you to work with all the different aspects related to content creation.
Pros and Cons of Write Cream:
Check Out The Write Cream Demo Video Below:
It starts with a free trial with 20 credits per month but after consuming that 20 credits you have to pay by choosing one of the pricing packages. They have four different pricing packages to choose from.
When you check out their pricing plans they come with unlimited writing works which are really great if you’re using them for your blog. In addition to the unlimited writing work, they also have a customer support team which makes them much better than other applications in the same industry.
4. Write Sonic – #4 best AI Writer Tool:
Write Sonic is a tool that creates content for any website and even for individual pages too. It’s designed to optimize the time you spend on creating content and making it more effective, so you can get the most from your efforts. Write Sonic helps you with all your writing needs so you don’t have to do it yourself anymore.
- Use this tool to create blog posts, articles for your site, product descriptions, and much more (all of which are easily accessible from the interface). Just type in your text (or upload a document) then add it to the writing queue where it will be processed by their writers who will create unique content based on what you send them.
- Grammar check for your content before it goes to the writers so it’s more error-free.
- Has a wide variety of writing templates and topics (all of which are easily accessible from the interface).
- Has a customer support team (and a good one) that will help you in case you have any issues with your content such as file size restrictions and so on.
Pros and Cons of Write Sonic:
Check Out The Write Sonic Demo Video Below:
As with many products, you save more money if you buy the paid version. They have 2 plans available for you, which are:
Short-form Plan: that costs $10/month and gives you a 30,000-word limit a month and allows you to create unlimited writing works.
Long-form Plan: that costs $13/month and gives you a 47,500-word limit a month and allows you to create unlimited writing works. So this one is more suitable for the bigger websites or sites which get a lot of traffic and get more content created per day. The Long-form Plan is suitable for smaller websites that can’t produce content quickly.
5. CopyAI: Best for Copywriting:
CopyAI helps eliminate all the headaches that come with copywriting. It’s your personal digital assistant that creates unique content for you using AI and machine learning. Copy AI will write highly-relevant articles, blog posts, and other content based on your needs and how you answer their questions. The tool allows you to capture all your ideas digitally before you start composing them in real life.
It helps you find the most relevant keyword phrases to use, so your content is optimized for search engines, and also gives you a detailed description of how your article ranks on Google’s SERPs.
- CopyAI has 13 AI tools that help you create the best content possible.
- Borrows from AI technology so it can generate unique content, but is not created by using AI methods such as machine learning or anything like that.
- Is designed to generate an unlimited number of well-written articles on any topic that you choose. The tool analyzes the content in your browser and suggests phrases that you can use in your writing for higher ranking on Google’s SERPs (search engine results pages).
- Borrows from AI technology so it can generate unique content, but is not created by using AI methods such as machine learning or anything like that.
- It’s designed to create unique content for all types of sites but it works better for the smaller sites and for those that have limited writing resources (such as if you can find a writer on the high end of the pay scale).
- Focus on your target audience
- Product descriptions
- Long-form document editor
Pros and Cons of CopyAI:
Check Out The CopyAI Demo Video Below:
You can get a free trial of CopyAI and let the tool try to write for you for 2,000 words per month. After that, you have to pay for the basic plan at $49 per month and you get a 40,000 word limit per month. The plan goes up to $279/month for unlimited credits and it’s not bad at all if you want a lot of articles by the end of the month.
6. Copysmith – Copywriting for eCommerce:
This is one of the greatest tools out there that you can use if you’re an e-commerce shop owner looking for a very simple and efficient tool that will take care of all your content writing needs. It gives you access to a range of marketing and SEO services such as keyword research, on-page SEO analysis, social media scheduling and management, topic suggestions, branded content creation, and much more.
It also provides its clients with a fully-fledged content marketing system that includes an automated plan, a branded content generator, and a series of content creation tools.
- Copysmith’s writing platform allows you to create several different types of content, including blog posts, articles, videos, images, and web pages.
- It helps you manage all your social media activities (Twitter, Facebook Ads, and so on), run ad campaigns, reach out to influencers, and more.
- Copysmith has its own website publishing tool available for people who want to publish their websites at no cost (unlike the many other free services out there).
- Create high-quality articles in any niche imaginable. You can also use their keyword research tool to generate topic ideas to help you create the most relevant content possible.
Pros and Cons of Copysmith:
Check Out The Copysmith Demo Video Below:
You can get a free trial at Copysmith, but you will be charged $59 for an annual subscription which is pricey but you get a lot of value from what you’re paying for.
We thought it’ll be good to include some bonus tools that you can use if you’re not looking for content writers but instead need help with your writing. There are a lot of tools out there that you can use to help improve your writing. The tools below can not only help you check for grammar mistakes, but also help with spelling and vocabulary. You can also check them out if you’re a student or writer who is looking to improve your writing skills.
5 Bonus tools help you write with an SEO perspective:
7. AI Writer – Content Generation Platform:
Just like CopyAI, AI Writer will provide you with a range of tools to help you create unique and engaging content. It has a list of 25+ different tools, but many of the tools are similar to the ones we have listed above. It’s also not cheap (although it’s not as expensive as CopyAI), but it is much more powerful than other content generators that we have seen on the market (although, at this point in time, CopyAI is far more advanced).
- It generates millions of possible combinations for topics, titles, and subtitles for your articles. It generates possible phrases based on what you want to write about and it uses artificial intelligence to get those results.
- It uses artificial intelligence to write articles for you. It provides you with curated content, including sentences and phrases that you can use in your article to improve the quality of the content that you will be writing.
Pros and Cons of AI Writer:
Check Out The AI-Writer Demo Video Below:
It has a free version (which is very limited) and a paid version. The free version can help you create one article per month unless you sign up for the paid version which is $29/month. You’ll receive 40 articles per month with this subscription.
8. Article Forge – Industry Specific Writing:
This tool does a good job of helping you write more unique and relevant content that will get more engagement and help you get better results on your social media activities. It’s one of the best tools out there in terms of getting keyword-rich content at reasonable prices. Much like Copysmith, it helps you create engaging content with an advanced system that will help you write better articles. You can also use it to improve the quality of your social media posts as well.
- Create page-specific titles, headlines, and descriptions to increase user engagement with your content as well as rank higher on Google SERPs.
- Generate more content ideas:
- Use specialized tools to create high-quality content that will rank higher in Google search results:
- Use it to improve the quality of your social media posts and increase your profit per click.
Pros and Cons of Article Forge:
Check Out The Article Forge Demo Video Below:
The system can help you write more unique and relevant content that you can use to help increase your engagement and ranking on Google. You can try it for free (although it will only generate 1/page per day) or if you want more pages, then you’ll have to pay around $13/month.
9. Ink for All – Well-Designed UI with Paraphrasing, AI Writer, and SEO:
Ink for All is one of the better sites on the market that you can use to get original content at an affordable price. It also has a few tricks up its sleeve that will help you get better and faster results. It was created as a solution for clients who wanted to save time and effort when writing articles, but it has evolved into something more advanced than just getting original content from writers around the world.
- The global network of writers – You can find thousands of writers in different countries who can help you create high-quality content.
- Paraphrasing tool – They will help you create unique content without having to do it yourself.
- AI Writer – It has a tool that can help you create unique and relevant content based on your keywords, phrases, and ideas for your article.
- Customization tool – You can select the writing style and specific format that you want for your article. This can even include a different title from the original article to make it look better and more relevant to what you’re trying to achieve.
- SEO tool – Get insights on what keywords are good to use and which ones you should avoid using when writing your articles.
Pros and Cons of Ink For All:
Check Out The Ink For All Demo Video Below:
The pricing starts at $50/month, but you can get discounts if you purchase multiple articles. This can be a good tool to create more content and generate more traffic, but it’s not going to be something that will get you SEO traffic from Google because it doesn’t have those tools available. It makes the article unique enough for you to use on your website or social media channels in order to rank higher and get more engagement with your users and followers.
10. AdZis – eCommerce Content Generation:
AdZis is a writing tool that is used primarily in eCommerce businesses. It’s one of the few tools out there that help you create good content that can help increase your sales and rank higher in search engine results. It also has some other features (like Keyword Research and more) that can help you get better content ideas, as well as tools to help you create better articles.
- Use AdZis on your own or hire writers: You can use it on your own or have the writers on AdZis do the work for you so that you can focus on different aspects of your business – like writing, marketing, customer service, and more.
- Generate unique content: You can use AdZis to create unique articles that are related to your eCommerce business. This helps you rank higher on Google and get better results from your content marketing efforts.
- Create SEO-friendly and keyword-rich content:
- Use advanced tools like a social media analyzer to help you see what kind of content is doing well on social media and then replicate that for your own business. There are a lot of other tools like this that are available when you use AdZis (keyword research, automated reports, and more). This makes it easy to get better results with little effort.
Pros and Cons of AdZis:
Check Out The AdZis Demo Video Below:
Overall, the price for AdZis is a bit expensive – starting at $9/month, but you can get a discount by signing up for multiple months of the service. This makes sense considering the fact that it has a lot of tools and features included in one tool. It’s not as cheap as some of the other tools on our list, but if you’re just looking to create content for your eCommerce business, then it’s worth it to pay more for getting better results.
These are just a few of the content creation tools that are available out there right now and they are worth looking into as you develop a plan to create and manage your own content marketing campaign. Just make sure you do a bit of research and try it out to see if it’s worth spending your money on.
By the way, when you sign up for any of these services, make sure to use our link so we get an extra commission from your purchase! It helps us keep bringing you new content like this free guide we just gave away.
How do you choose a content creation tool?
There are a lot of tools out there for writing and creating content, but some of them are better than others. In this section, we’ll go over some things that you should look for when you’re trying to decide on a content creation tool:
1. Open-source or closed source?
Some content creation tools are open-source and don’t cost anything to use. However, they might be lacking in features or there might not be enough support to help you get started with using the tool effectively. If you want something that has more features, is better supported, and is easier to use then a tool like Article Al could be your best option.
2. How easy is it to use?
If you’re looking for a tool to write your blog posts, then you don’t want to have to go through a couple of hours of training. The best tools are the ones that are easy to use and help you get started right away.
3. What kind of support is available?
Depending on the type of tool that you choose, there might not be a lot of support for using it. There are also some tools that don’t have any kind of user interface (like Jasper) and others that only have support in one language (this can be annoying because it’s hard to find someone who speaks your language).
4. How is the user interface?
It’s important that you have a tool that is easy to use and looks good when you’re using it.
5. Is there enough space to create content?
If you’re using a tool like Jasper, then it’s fairly easy to get started but sometimes the amount of space that you have for creating content isn’t enough for what you want to do.
6. What kind of features does the tool offer?
Some tools are more comprehensive than others, so it’s important that you take a look at what each tool can offer before selecting one.
What is the best content creation tool for you?
This is going to depend on what you’re looking for, but hopefully, we’ve helped give you some ideas for the type of content creation tool that will work best for you. If we had to pick one, then we’d probably go with a combination of Jasper and Article Al. Why? Because they have a lot of features (like para rephrasing, keyword stuffing, etc.) and it’s easy to make changes without having to rely on someone else every time you want to make a change.
The world of article writing is changing and there are a lot more tools than just what we’ve covered in this article. If you’re interested in the other tools similar to the ones listed above, then check out our article on some of the best article writing tools that will save you time and money.
What have we missed? What are your favorite tools to use when creating content? Let us know in the comments below!